Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Put down by your own enployee

Style and Design

Your employee from your Governors Square store had nothing good to say about working with you. She says she works for below minimum wage and she is planing to quit working there if Kohl's hires her. Her last name is Hernandez.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Simple Review #1481044930

3.1
Style and Design

They call every month saying I need to pay my bill when they are taking it out automatically so I end up paying twice. Also their website was mess up and they close my account with out any notice

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Refuse to Work with Client in Financial Distress

5100 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504, USA 0 comments
2.0

At the time we opened our account, we had not difficulty with the payments. However, about two years after opening the account, we experienced serious medical issues, and our living arrangements changed (unemployed child and family moved in increasing household from two to six), putting a serious strain on our monthly income.

I called Customer Service and explained our situation, and requested a hardship payment plan for the immediate future. I was told they did not do such but I could have a reduced payment for three months. After three months, I would have to make regular payments for six months before I could apply for another three-month reduction. Common sense should indicate that a situation such as ours is not going to miraculously improve in three months time. Why not reassess the total balance due, work out a payment plan to pay down the account. I have closed the account, and have paid down to approximately $1,300.00, but am still in a situation whereby I can not make the monthly payment of $250.00. I could easily make $150.00, but no, they will not work with me. My situation is gradually improving -- our child is now employed -- but I am behind on my account with little promise of being able to pay the past due amount and this will go on my credit record and they will gladly spend money to hire a collection agency to worry the life out of me, and I already have enough about which to worry that is really important; I don't need harassing telephone calls added.

Bottom line -- I will never deal with Marks and Morgan or any other Sterling Jewelry company.

This person wrote the review marks and morgan jewelers account from Marks And Morgan Jewelers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marks And Morgan Jewelers to "refigure payment based on current balance, not high balance so i can afford payment".

The most disappointing in user's experience was dealing with accounts payable and or customer service and failure to work with the client. Author liked the most store manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marks And Morgan Jewelers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Pompano Beach, Florida

Pompano Beach, Florida 0 comments

Have been trying to contact a supervisor..was married last Saturday with no help from your employees who told my husband not once but twice that they had a ring coming he had picked only to find out twice they didn't know what they were doing and that the second ring he had to pick wasnt coming even though they had put a rush on it..and we found this out 2 days before our wedding. If I had employees working in my company who gave such poor customer service as these employees in your port charlotte store i would like to know about it.

I told him not to even try a second time but he did anyway only to be disappointed with you again.

Please contact me via email @tarabuchacher@yahoo.com or my cell which i would prefer @941-585-8357. Thank you

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Marks And Morgan Jewelers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marks And Morgan Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Marks And Morgan Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Simple Review #1454797099

Greenville, South Carolina 0 comments

I took my engraved wedding set in to get sized up. For 2 1/2 months they kept messing my rings up....loosing diamonds, loose settings, scratches, & refusing to re-engrave.

It has been a nightmare. I will never go there again.

Review about: Marks And Morgan Jewelers Wedding Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Service/product

Douglasville, Georgia 1 comment

Shady business, no working security cameras. I'm an active duty military and was home from a tour overseas and came there to purchase two pair of earrings.

The transaction went smoothly. I returned a pair because one of the diamonds came out and to get the other pair cleaned. One of my earrings were stolen by a worker and the manager didn't do anything to try to resolve it.

I made multiple trips to the Douglaville location and the manager and sales associates were not helpful at all. After replacing the diamond in the second pair of my earrings, they misplaced them, then gave me two different size earrings.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, stolen earrings and wrong size of second earrings" of earrings and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Marks And Morgan Jewelers needs to "replace my eaarings" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned earrings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marks And Morgan Jewelers.

Comments

#1120819

No contact or resolution as of yet

Marks And Morgan Jewelers Wedding Ring Review from Greer, South Carolina

Greer, South Carolina 0 comments

I was just wanted people to know how disappointed me and my husband are with Marks and Morgan. We bought a wedding ring for our 30th anniversary on August 5 2015 and in a week a diamond fell out so we took it back and they order another ( but didn't get to wear it on our anniversary and it was August 21).

Several weeks later we got the other back and guess what happen another diamond fell out. Called customer service and let me tell u what a joke they are. Was told all we could do was to settle for another ring which costed more. When that ring come in it had a dark stone right in the center of diamond.

Reorder same ring after a couple of weeks waiting picked up ring, wear it appr. 6 weeks and the diamond fell out to. Called customer service again and was told that all we could do was keep on exchange the ring.

This is the 5th ring in 4 months. So please take our advice and never buy anything from Marks and Morgan in Knoxville Center.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Marks And Morgan Jewelers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marks And Morgan Jewelers.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Simple Review #1448497621

Fort Pierce, Florida 0 comments

I will never shop there again I purchased a charm for my chain the bale was too small the salesman forced the bale on my chain I got it home and the bale broke. I ordered the charm out of the catalog and was told if the bale was too small they would get one to fix it now they are saying I had to pay more.

Review about: Marks And Morgan Jewelers Charm.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Simple Review #1443396643

Port Saint Joe, Florida 0 comments
1.7

I took my watch in to get a battery and they talked me in to paying 19.95 extra for a lifetime warranty

On battery and it went bad and they would not give me a new own.consumer rip off

Review about: Marks And Morgan Jewelers Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Marks And Morgan Jewelers - Thieves

Richmond, Virginia 0 comments

We had a great financing deal, so we set up auto pay. Then we got a letter in the mail saying that we were going to be sent to the creditors for lack of payment.

We called and they said they tried to take the payment but the funds were not available. That alone couldn't be right. We called the bank and they said there was no record of any attempt from them to take a payment. So by missing that payment, my husband called and spoke with a lady that took the payment and said because it was the first mistake that it would not show up.

But now we have a higher interest for "missing" that payment, and now 2 months later, they're doing it again. NO KIDDING!

What a way to tarnish the romance of what is meant to be a symbol of love and commitment. Its becoming to feel like robbery and its making it uglier by the day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of marks and morgan jewelers wedding ring. Marks And Morgan Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marks and morgan jewelers wedding ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marks And Morgan Jewelers.